Prize Online: Sunday 7 November, 2021 at 00:00 (GMT Standard Time)
Prize Offline: Thursday 7 April, 2022 at 23:59 (GMT Standard Time)
Marketing Punch Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms
2. Entry is open to all residents of United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 years and older. However, employees and their immediate families of
Marketing Punch Ltd are not eligible to enter.
3. The prize draws are operated by Marketing Punch Ltd. Marketing Punch is registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act and practices 100% opt-in permission marketing.
4. The prize draw commences on Sunday 7 November, 2021 at 00:00 (GMT Standard Time) and concludes on
Thursday 7 April, 2022 at 23:59 (GMT Standard Time).
5. The prize consists of one (1)
and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by
I SAW IT FIRST.
6. A maximum of fifty (50) entries per person per prize draw can be accepted.
7. Entry is only on the www.offerx.co.uk website. Prize draw entrants must be registered members of the www.offerx.co.uk website.
An individual may only have one account with www.offerx.co.uk. Members using duplicate registrations will be disqualified from
winning the prize draws. The costs of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet
Service Provider. Participants will be required to leave their personal details including, but not limited to, name, address,
phone number, and e-mail address to complete their entry. Marketing Punch reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that does
not provide a valid subscriber number.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The closing date for each prize draw indicated on www.offerx.co.uk will appear on the home page relating to the prize draw
10. Marketing Punch reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize
delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Marketing Punch. In the event that a winner cannot
provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
11. Marketing Punch reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of
Marketing Punch, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify
any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of
entry or who has, in the opinion of Marketing Punch, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading,
deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or . Marketing Punch This includes, but not limited,
to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or
multiple accounts. Marketing Punch reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Marketing Punch becomes aware that the winner and/or
the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Entries must be received by 23:59 (GMT Standard Time) on Thursday 7 April, 2022.
The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by Marketing Punch’s database. Marketing Punch accepts no
responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by Marketing Punch or delays in the delivery due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or delays due to service disruptions or for any other reason.
13. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
14. The prize consists of either of the following: One (1) winner will receive , valued at 20.0000.
15. The maximum possible total prize fund for this competition is 20.0000. Not all prizes have this equivalent value.
16. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Marketing Punch reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal
or greater value.
18. Once prizes have left Marketing Punch premises, Marketing Punch takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in
19. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests
relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration
of the prize.
20. In consideration for Marketing Punch awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice,
as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Marketing Punch Ltd,
in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Marketing
Punch then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
22. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of VAT). Marketing Punch accepts no
responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
23. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
24. Each valid entrant who has entered the prize draw over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw.
One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random by computer within 72 hours to become the winner. The draw will take place at
Marketing Punch Ltd, Unit 35-41, Upper Mills Trading Estate, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 2BJ, England, UK
on Friday 8 April, 2022 at 00:00 (GMT Standard Time).
25. The winner will be notified by email. You must ensure you’re subscribed to receive the Winner Announcement emails. If you are not
subscribed to receive this email it is your responsibility to check the Winners page on the website. Visit Winner Page.
26. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the prize draw closing date.
27. Prizes will only be awarded to person stated in the entry, however, in a dispute the winner will be, in each case, the account holder.
28. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify Marketing
Punch. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Marketing Punch
29. Marketing Punch decision is final and Marketing Punch will not enter into correspondence regarding the prize draw result.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize
31. ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
32. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Marketing
Punch in its absolute discretion.
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Marketing Punch ability
to proceed with the prize draw on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to
vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Marketing Punch may
in its absolute discretion cancel the prize draw and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
34. Marketing Punch shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot
be excluded by law. Marketing Punch is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any
of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this prize draw, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof
that may occur in the course of the administration of this prize draw including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised
access to or alteration of entries.
35. Marketing Punch reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Marketing Punch has reason to believe
has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and
proper conduct of the promotion. Marketing Punch legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
36. Marketing Punch Ltd and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to,
or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
37. If for any reason this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs,
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of Marketing Punch, which corrupt
or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Marketing Punch reserves the right
in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw, subject to any direction given.
38. All entries become the property of Marketing Punch. Marketing Punch collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made unless you have opted- in.
39. STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of Marketing Punch. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and
Marketing Punch may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants
confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future
marketing purposes, the entrant should contact Marketing Punch on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete
the entrant’s details should be directed to Marketing Punch.
* Marketing Punch has no relationship whatsoever, including, but not limited to, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement, with the manufacturers of any of the listed products, or any of the identified retailers.